Feel better prepared for birth • Create your birth plan • Discover how your partner can support you in labor
Prepare for a healthy pregnancy & plan for your ideal birth
Discover your birth preferences so that you can feel clear, focused, and in control during labor and birth
Learn about your birthing options and how to avoid a C-section
What to expect in the 4th Trimester
How to approach the postpartum transition without anxiety & be confident as a new mama
Postpartum Sex & Breastfeeding Tips
You will receive:
- Online course access through Teachable with personalized sign-on ($500 value)
- Access to a private, members-only Facebook group (Invaluable!)
- Monday thru Saturday email communication with Virtual Doula Support ($597 value)
- Printable worksheets to accompany each module and help keep you on track ($100 value)
- 60 minute Live Group Q & A calls at the beginning of Module 1, 3, and 5 to provide you with the information, reassurance, and motivation you need to tackle your fears head-on ($300 value)
Total Value: $1497
What if you could feel confident, cared for, and amazing during your birth?
What if you could labor with ease knowing that you did absolutely everything in your power to avoid a C-section?
What if you could connect with your partner during labor instead of just focusing on contractions?
What if you could focus on bonding with your baby instead having to recover from a surgical birth?
You deserve to have choices.
You deserve to feel cared for, incredible, and amazing during and after your birth experience.
Let me be your guide.
Pay in Full Bonuses
- Birth Planning Session (75 minutes)
- Virtual Doula Support (two 30-minute calls)
- Pregnancy Survival Kit (shipped to you)
Why I am offering this course…
As a Registered Nurse and Birth Doula, I have experience partnering with mamas and their families to help them have a positive birth experience. As a mama of two young children, I get it. I understand the struggles and the fears and the hesitations that mamas-to-be just like you experience during pregnancy. I want to help you to have the best birth and postpartum experience possible by showing you how to be better prepared, better informed, and more confident.